by Laura Streaman
Here are some things that freshmen should know to have a smooth transition into WHS:
1. Don’t worry, upperclassmen won’t be able to fit you in the new blue lockers.
2. There isn’t actually a pool on the third floor.
3. If you hear people talking about Barney and Wilma, they’re talking about the library printers. The Flintstones don’t go to WHS.
4. Go to Cafeteria A for the chocolate chip cookies. They’re delicious.
5. Bring your own paper towels and soap. By third period, there’s none left.
6. Always have a buddy to wake you up in the quiet room (That’s in the library).
7. Gym volleyball is legit. It’s never just a game.
8. During music in the halls, dancing is required; singing is optional.
9. If you have no one to talk to, go to the lunch ladies. They’re probably the nicest people you’ll meet at WHS.
10. You won’t know what’s going on without subscribing to Hi’s Eye.