By Sophia Shiffman
New Faces in the Crowd Usually Hi’s Eye interviews a random member of the WHS community, but this week, we chose to spotlight one of the new faces at WHS.
Here’s what we learned about senior Zofia Hecht:
- She has lived in Poland, England and now the U.S.
- Her native languages are English and Polish, but she also speaks a bit of French.
- She was born in Warsaw, Poland.
- Her favorite place that she has visited is Eze, a medieval village in the South of France.
- She is excited to experience a real American public high school because she has only seen them in movies.